Friday, February 04, 2005

Why can't I find anything in my room?


Messy Room
Originally uploaded by coreycrlsn.
Whew, it took a while to get ready this morning, since I was in a sleepy daze, had to give my alcoholic roomy a ride to a bar, and couldn't seem to find anything I was looking for in my room, but once I got out and got rolling, today was awesome. 60 degrees in February, this week has been amazing. Scott and I got in real close to 4 hours again today which felt great, and tomorrow we've got a little century action going down I think. I'll let you know how it turns out, but word on the street is Rabbit Mountain better beware cause we're gonna tear that thing apart. I worked tonight after our ride so I'm pretty thrashed right now but I think I'll throw in some laundry once I'm out of the shower so I'll have some clean duds to wear tomorrow. maybe my room will look better once I do the wash. It's time for me to finally get to bed, thanks for reading, sorry this was lame, I promise tomorrow will be better.

P.S. song of the day is Jessie McCartney, Beautiful Soul. My roommate is totally obsessed with that kid so I hear it like 5 times an hour.

No comments: