Monday, February 07, 2005

Rest Day


Pat Kennedy
Originally uploaded by coreycrlsn.
I was planning on going for a group ride from the iBike, but it was freekin cold today so I skipped it, so did everyone else. I ended up going down to Cherry Creek Mall with Scott in Denver to get his computer fixed. I was going to get a new remote for my iPod, but they are like 40 bucks, I think I'll wait and see how bad I need it. This picture is of my friend since preschool Pat Kennedy. I was worried that this site wouldn't reach the european population, but after I found out Pat frequents the site, I was quite relieved. On top of that, this is some downright good photography. Pat is a good looking kid, and this picture doesn't hide that. Anyway, I'm still tired from Saturday-Sunday ride-work, so I think I'm gonna go watch some crap TV until I fall asleep. Thanks for reading, sorry I didn't have much to report, but make sure you check out that photo album if you haven't already. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I done know whether I'm watching the movie Jaws, or if I just saw someone celebrating their first dive of their life...