Thursday, February 24, 2005

Back when I used to pour 'crete' for a living....


The Good Old Days
Originally uploaded by coreycrlsn.
I'm finally starting to get better. It seems like I've been sick forever, but not as long as I've been without a car. Today marks two weeks since I took my car in to get 1 dent and the tail light fixed and they're still waiting on a decklid, but once that gets in they'll "get 'er painted up and she'll be outta there tomorrow." I've heard this everyday this week when I call in to check on it, evidently the OEM parts from Subaru suck and the decklids are all dented when they get them, this is the 4th one they've ordered. Anyway, I just want my car back so hopefully they figure out how to fix a car and they can get it together in a day or two. Normally I wouldn't mind riding my bike where ever I want to go but its been cold and I've been sick. Today is really nice and I have a massage scheduled in one hour so the day just keeps getting better. I went in to iBike yesterday and built some bikes for Mike. They've been getting in high-end inventory like no other for the past couple weeks. It looks like a whole new shop. Anyone from the Greeley area, I urge you to stop in and check it out. I think I might go build some more bikes after my massage. I haven't had fun working on bikes in a long time but I really enjoy hanging out with the guys there. I posted a picture from the last awesome job I had. By far the most fun I've ever had on a job, but that's what happens when you have an outstanding boss and couple of foremen. Anyway, I hope you get better Mark so you can enjoy Brussels while you are there. Thanks for reading everyone, maybe I'll update two days in a row soon.

3 comments:

stever said...

What a great picture! And I'm glad that you and Scott are feeling better! Keep up the posts!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if all the beer cans that we threw in those trenches will hurt the strength of that wall?
I quess we will just have to wait and see.

chris tonlin

Anonymous said...

its sunday...your last post was thursday...cocky


ds