Saturday, January 22, 2005

Tired

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I went to class, came home, went back to drop off some worksheets, went the the powerwash, rode, then worked. I didn't get home from work until like 11:30, and when we got home I found out we were having a party. Not really a party, just some of Scott and Kari's friends. It was a good time for a while, and then they all headed to IHOP at about 1am, and I sat it out. The ride was pretty good yesterday, I posted a couple pictures from it. I rode for an hour and a half or so, then met Scott and the BreadBoard for some coffee and cookies. We then headed down 3 stores to iBike, picked up Mike Feighny, and headed out for another hour to an hour and a half. It was pretty windy and I was hurting a little from a lack of sleep, but it's always fun to ride with someone you don't ride with often. I haven't been sleeping too well the past couple nights since I wake up every time I roll onto my left side. Woke up at 7:00 this morning after finally falling asleep sometime around 2:00 and I already feel like I'm getting tired. Jordan is gone this weekend snowboarding with a bunch of her friends so I'm on my own I guess. I think my friend Bob is going to come down and go to my friend Eric and Matt's house in Ft. Collins. It's Matts 22nd birthday so they are throwing a little shin-dig. We'll see how it goes, but right now I'm not feeling like staying out too late. Well, my coffee is cold so I need to make it out to the microwave. Maybe I'll write a little about the party when I get home. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: