Thursday, January 27, 2005

Buenas Noches


Tire in Tub
Originally uploaded by coreycrlsn.
Who says cycling doesn't take over every part of your life? Thats right, I showered with my MTB tire last night to get all the old goo out of it so I could patch it. I still haven't patched it, guess I will when I'm done here. I just finished a little Espanol homework. Whew, this stuff was hard when I learned it in High School but I must have gotten way smarter since then cause I'm flyin' through it. Actually I remember most of the stuff thus far so that has helped a lot. I sit next to Dr. Sussman in class, she taught my EDEL 360 class last semester so its wierd to try and help her when she was teaching me last semester. She's struggling though, must be hard to learn a foreign language at her age. Tiene sesenta anos. Our homework is all online, so its nice to just be able to sit down and crank it all out the day before its due, but I was just looking and he can see that I did all 12 assignments tonight within 45 minutes. Oh well, Manuel Naranjo is a good guy. Es muy simpatico, generoso, y trabajador. I've been thinking about doing an entire update in Espanol, but I'm not quite fluent enough yet, it would take me a few days and a lot of work in my spanish dictionary. Anyway, I didn't ride my bike today, not sure why. I guess I got lazy, I went to the Ft. with Jordan in the morning to pick up a coat she ordered, then took a nap before my massage this afternoon. Amy worked me good, and I feel 100% better already. I was starting to get really stiff in my shoulder that I had crashed on, I think it was from favoring it, and sleeping on it funny, but it feels awesome now. Hopefully the scabs will heal soon and I'll be on my merry way. Tomorrow is a group ride from iBike. I think I'll show that Francisco character that I can ride slow too, I need to keep taking it easy, its too early to start opening it up like Tuesday. I only have one class tomorrow and we aren't doing anything, so I should be able to get a good 2 or 3 hours in before the group ride. Thanks for reading, sorry there wasn't much interesting to report. I wonder if the are hiding the ornaments from Pat in London yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE TOES

Anonymous said...

Wow Corey...that picture rides up pretty high, but we still can't see your weiner...hmmmm...i wonder....

Tina said...

Don't worry, corey has a huge weiner....trust me :)