Monday, January 08, 2007

Day 1

Man, I can't believe how worked over I feel from just 2 and a half hours. I'm hoping it's only because of the last three weeks of gluttony and laziness, but if not, this could be a long year. Riding today was awesome. It felt really good to get out and do something for a change. I've been complaining about all this snow, but I could take a full winter of days like today. I rode my cross bike and hit up the famous semi-classic GAG (Greeley-Ault-Greeley) since it's one of my favorite base rides. The highways were wet, but I took a big detour on the way back and hit up an hour or so of dirt roads that were PERFECT. The snow was packed hard and wasn't wet at all like the blacktop. Tomorrow I'm gonna try and sneak an early ride in before work, but I'll try to get my camera charged up before then so I can something more interesting to look at on here. That's all for now, thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Evan Sandstrom said...

I can't believe you made it outside today...im jealous, i havn't been outside since before christmas
-E strong