Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sorry for the hiatus.


I guess I took a week off? I'm back now though. My mom was here all weekend so I wasn't searching for something to do like usual. I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Saturday was Veloswap. I got a hat for free. Sunday was a cross race in Boulder. I got 5th. Note the flipped up visor in the picture. Yesterday I took my mom to the airport, saw the vice presidents motorcade then came home and crashed on the couch. That's all the excitement I've had. Maybe I'll write more later or tomorrow.

P.S. If anyone knows why there was an ambulance with flashing lights in the middle of that motorcade, I'm curious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is they have the ambulance there just in case. Consider it a pre-emptive strike against any heart attack cheney might have.

pn

Anonymous said...

you always look like a stud in those pics of yours corey.
bean

Tina said...

sexy legs corey.

Anonymous said...

looks like you need to upgrade soon, keep up the strong finishes