Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Curb Appeal.

So, for those of you who don't know, I'm living in a tent at the Silver City RV Park this week. I know I could have gotten host housing if I'd gotten on it early enough, and I also know that there are hotels in town, but I kind of like my set up here. As long as the weather is alright it's perfect. Today we even had a little rain blow through and it was still a great place to be. To start off, here is my little corner of the yard.



This here is my kitchen, it's where I eat, hang out, read, "surf the net" that's right, wireless internet here at my RV park.



This is the front door of my tent. It is where I enter and exit. It also works as a mudroom. I keep my shoes out here.



The backdoor is a messy area, although it works out well. I use this area as a clothes closet as well as a pantry. This way I can access all my clothes, and food, from both inside or outside the tent and it's all out of the rain.



All in all, it's a pretty nice set-up.

I got in another lap of the TT course this afternoon. I ran into the Einstein's Bagels team out on course and it sounds like they're staying in a repo'd meth house or something that smells like cat urine. I think I'll take my RV park.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss that corner of the RV Park
sw