Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Update with Corey Carlson.

5th at the Oval Crit today after "racing" in a 5 man field for 29 miles through rain and 40 degree temps yesterday. Today the legs felt good, really good for the first time this year. Unfortunately I turned my head off at the start line, rode like an idiot the first 15 minutes, burning matches like it was no big deal. The latter part of the race I rode better, but ended up using ALOT of energy helping HART pull back a pretty dangerous break. Overall, I'm content with the race, happy with my legs, I'll take the result, but I know I could have done more. Oh well, that's racing. Thanks for checking in, more later hopefully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please refer to the march 20 entry

Jared Pitroski said...

Dude,
E-mail me, I have something to tell you.

-Jared

Senior Administration Official said...

I am, like, totally going to break Rule Eight the next chance I get.