Saturday, November 12, 2005

Win number 2 in the books.

I won again today. The course was long and windy, but I managed to bridge up to Clayton Barrows, the leader, with a lap and a half to go, just as he flatted, and I rode past him and away from him. I opened up a 15-20 second gap within a half a lap and held it to the finish. It felt good to win a Cat. 3 race, now it's time to race the big boys I guess. Tomorrow I'll be lining up in my first pro race of my life. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'm too tired to be too nervous right now.

I'd like to thank Danny Boy Snyder for showing up and cheering me on today. It was awesome to get to hang out for a little while, and fun to be at a race with him. Danny is pretty much responsible for getting me into racing so I owe a lot to him. Thanks again Danny.

Hopefully tomorrow will go alright, I'll try and check in to let you all know how it goes. I might update later if I find some pictures from today's race, it's not looking too promising right now though. Old School is on right now so I think I'm gonna go crash on the couch for a while longer before I got try and fall asleep. "I'm gonna be in the neighborhood later, just wondering if you wanted to get together for some frozen yogurt or maybe a whole meal of food if that would be agreeable." That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats man! Thats awesome. Good luck tomorrow, exciting stuff. I hope you will be able to get some sleep. Also, one of the greatest quotes in the history of movies.

pn

Anonymous said...

great flick. keep up the good work corey!
bean