Sunday, March 06, 2005

New Job

I got a new job this week, so school, job, and job have been keeping me fairly busy. I kind've stumbled upon a job working on bikes at The Roubaix Bicycle Company here in Greeley. Steve the mechanic there is a great guy and very fun to work with. I've worked there the past 3 days, they are closed Sunday and Monday, but I'm hosting at the Rio both days. Fun Fun!! Other big news on the homefront, there is a good chance I'll be working at a daycare facility on a US military base in Italy next semester. My mom actually lined me up with a lady who knew of an opportunity through some program, but the lady from the program called and woke me up this morning to fill me in on info. All I need to do is get CPR and first aid certified, as well as get immunized and 75 bucks for a uniform. I think I could swing that. Anyway, thats all about Italy for now, I'll keep you posted. I got my car back Wednesday, but I haven't even driven it 3 times so I'm not sure why I made such a fuss about it. Oh well, on the bright side, I've spent 5 bucks on gas in the last month. Sorry to those of you I bummed rides from (Scott and Jordan). I think I'm off to bed now, catch you all on the flip side.

I wonder how hard it would be to learn Italian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its basically the same as Mexican I think.