Thursday, December 11, 2008

Running.

I did the Pueblo Rock Canyon Half Marathon last weekend as an official end to my off season. I had prepared a little for it, did a 10 mile run once, and then got sick the week before, traveled and didn't run at all.

The race went alright, I had been shooting for 1:40, but ended up a few minutes slower at 1:43.03. I decided that day to throw my running shoes away and never run another stride in my life. But....
After finding this picture, that look on my face makes me miss running and I just can't wait to get back out there. False, I will not be running any time soon.

Base started this week, I'm already sick of the rollers, but had a great ride outside and it looks like there will be more of the same today. I just need to remember my iPod this time.

I got hooked on stalking people via "Twitter" on Tuesday as a means of postponing trainer time. I almost started my own account, but then realized, no one really cares what I'm doing every few minutes, otherwise they might read this pile of garbage. To add to that, I don't have a smartphone anymore, so how lame would that be? Anyway, I'm just glad that I can check up on my good buddy Lance and see his every move.

I think that's all, thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you still talk to your mother on the phone weekly and she tells you this, but I'll chime in as well: You need to eat more.

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

LOVE this pic... really running isn't all that bad!