Friday, October 24, 2008

Dog Photos.

I did a cross race last weekend. The course had 3 sets of barriers, two doubles and a triple. I could hop both the doubles, so it made for a fairly fun course aside from the loooongg bumpy flat parts. I ended up with a huge blister on my thumb because the course was sooo rough. Anyway, I'm doing another one on Sunday in Boulder.

If you're not doing anything Saturday you should head out to Red Rocks for the Red Bull Soap Box Race. As I'm sure many of you know, my friend Justin heads up the defending team "The Good, The Bad, and The Nerdy. The race should be a lot of fun, hopefully the nerds will pull it off again. Make sure to cheer for the #2 Pencil.

Now, for the good part.

Karma's new favorite ale.

We heard a loud noise in the bathroom and this is what later emerged.

I found Karma taking a nap the other day in the backyard.

Thanks for checking in, hope to see you at the races this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, those are some rad pics. lucky got sprayed by a skunk in my backyard this week...BA. glad you're updating!

ds