Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hell has frozen over.

We're staying at a cabin near the base of Purgatory (Durango Mountain Resort) for the FLC race weekend, however the TTT has already been canceled and it's not looking so good for the crits this afternoon. It was 40˚ and raining in Durango, and it's 32˚ and dumping white stuff up here in hell.

On a brighter note, I finally finished my coffee table, the object of my affection for the past week and a half. I still have a couple touch ups on the polyurethane, but for the most part it is completed. For my first big project with my new saws, I'm happy with the way it turned out. I still have some room for improvement in the finishing department, but I think it'll do.




I guess that's all I have for now. I haven't been racing the past couple weekends, and now it's looking like I won't be doing Tour of the Gila as I wasn't registered with the team and the field is now full. Big big bummer, but I'll have to find something else to keep building up for.

No comments: